Your pool may be closed and winterized, but winter is no time to forget about it. Staying on top of pool maintenance in the winter months can make all the difference in preventing damage and the need for repairs before you open your pool in the spring.
Much of the preventive maintenance required will depend on the type of pool cover you have. If you have a “Pool Cover” Mesh – Spring Type Cover or a “Solid” – Spring Type Winter Covers, you’ll need to check the tightness, water level, cover draining, mesh panel, andwater clarity. But there are many other considerations in keeping your pool safe and ready to operate.
B&B Pools, a division of Barry Bartakovits Custom Pools, can help with your winter pool maintenance, with our new winter watch program. At Barry Bartakovits, we take pride in our work and service what we sell. Here are some of the services we offer through B & B Pools
· State-of-the-art computerized water chemistry testing
· Complete pool and spa renovation service
· Pool opening and closing services
· Complete line of pool and spa maintenance and cleaning equipment
· Authorized service center for Jandy/Zodiac® and Hayward® pool products
· Safety and winter covers
· Fully stocked parts department
· In-house service and repair facility
· Salt water sanitation systems
· Pool and spa heaters
· Winterization kits
· Weekly Valet Services
· Authorized retailer for ProTeam®, Sierra®, and Sun® pool and spa chemicals
· Automated pool and spa controls for your smart phone or tablet
· Patio heaters
· Free delivery service available for chemicals and supplies (call office for details).
If you want to simplify your pool maintenance experience, call the experts at B&B Pools today at 610-838-8480, or stop by our store at 19 Main St.Hellertown, PA18055.
At Barry Bartakovits Custom Pools, our people make the difference. Our team is comprised of eighteen experienced employees – four are PA State certified pool operators and our retail store is a licensed PA state certified chemical applicator. Our in-house team will work tirelessly to provide you with top-of-the-line service, before, during and after the sale of your new outdoor living space. Having just celebrated our 40th year in business, we are proud of the numerous prestigious awards we have received from the Northeast Spa & Pool Association (NESPA), the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP), Penn Jersey Pool & Spa Association, and the Lehigh Valley Builders Association. For more information, call us at 610) 691-7665 or visit http://www.custompoolsbybarry.com/.